Monday, May 21, 2007

Grilled Meat Fest!

Well, the day finally came... time for me to follow in the footsteps of my parents and cater an event (a friend's rehearsal dinner). Luckily all I really had to do was grill up about 80 pounds of meat and make a few salads... it wasn't as hard as I was expecting, and it turned out great. We had a great time and as you can see, we had a great setting. Savannah is definitally a beautiful place... especailly when you are cramming your face with ribs and pulled pork!!!

I don't know if I will be catering any more parties (although I am not against the idea) but at least I can say that I did it.







Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

writing fallible formal outreach minor indifferent slightly iicircuit final services wave
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home